This Lightweight Aluminium Folding Walking Frame features easy push button mechanisms, that can be operated by fingers, palms or the side of your hand depending on your hand strength and dexterity.
Each side of this Aluminium Folding Walking frame operates independently to allow easy movement through narrow spaces and greater stability while standing. A sturdy, anodised, aluminium construction ensures maximum strength whilst remaining lightweight and plastic moulded contoured hand grips provide additional comfort.
This frame features two wheels on the front legs and non-slip, non-marking ferrules on the rear legs also provide extra stability.
This walking aid provides an increased level of support and security when walking. Folds easily for transport
- Height: 81 – 99cm (32 – 39”).
- Overall Width: 62cm (24½”).
- Depth: 46cm (18”).
- Width Between Handles: 43cm (17”).
- Product Weight: 3kg (6lb).
- Folded Dimensions: Length 49cm, Width 6cm, Height 75cm
- User Weight Limit 180kg (28st)
- Button mechanism is easy to operate with limited hand strength
- Height adjustable to suit individual requirements
- Aluminium construction is lightweight yet strong and secure
- Easy to fold
- Non-slip, non marking ferrules on rear legs and wheels on front give extra stability and manoeuvrability
View our full range of Walking Frames & Accessories.
Here at Bayliss Mobility we care about the products and service we provide for our customers. If you can’t find what you’re looking for on our website. Give us a call on 01262 375 050 and a member of our team will be happy to help.