Small Shaped Incontinence Pads for women are a thinner, lighter and hardly noticeable pad.
Forma-Care Small Shaped Incontinence Pads will protect you safely through the day. They are particularly thin but still provide maximum security. The padded area absorbs moisture very quickly while preventing re-wetting. Due to the soft surface and light weight, the user can hardly feel the product. A continuous, wide adhesive strip ensures the perfect fit of the product.
The Forma-Care range always offers the right product, tailored to your needs with the right absorbency. Carry on with your normal day-to-day activities and you will feel comfortable with forma-care Woman and Man active products.
- Discretion assured: white colour, non-rustling and textile-like outer film.
- Fixation in underwear through an extra-wide adhesive strip.
- Good skin ventilation by liquid permeable and breathable textile outside layer.
- Anatomically shaped absorbent pad for comfort and safety.
- SAP Gel Concept for binding of odours and liquids.
- Antibacterial, pH skin neutral distribution system for a rapid absorption of liquids and protection against rewetting.
- Extremely discreet and unobtrusive.
- Highly absorbent.
Difference in Pads shown below:-
- 1 – Mini Plus Pack Size: 16 pads.
- 2 – Mini Plus Pad size: 27.5 x 11cm.
- 3 – Mini Plus Absorbency: 300ml.
- 1 – Normal Pack Size: 20 pads.
- 2 – Normal Pad size: 27 x 14cm.
- 3 – Normal Absorbency: 370ml.
- 1 – Extra Pack Size: 20 pads.
- 2 – Extra Pad size: 32 x 15cm.
- 3 – Extra Absorbency: 410ml.
View our full range of Womens Disposable Incontinence Pads.
Here at Bayliss Mobility we care about the products and service we provide for our customers. If you can’t find what you’re looking for on our website. Give us a call on 01262 375 050 and a member of our team will be happy to help.