To feel more comfortable and supported while sleeping, elderly or disabled users can use a profiling bed, which can be used at home or in a community setting.
While there are many benefits of a profiling bed, it can present a risk of injury or entrapment while sleeping, so it’s important to use a bed guard rail to close the gap between the bed rail and bed frame. Bed guard rails for adults are designed to fit the full length of profiling beds to provide full protection.
Our bed guard rails for adults, set with all-round protection, include:
- 2 x side bumpers
- 1 x head bumper
- 1 x foot bumper
This set is available as standard or connected.
There are many benefits to using bed bumpers that offer all-round protection:
- Covers the side rails, headboard and footboard
- Heavily quilted for cushioning
- Breathable material to avoid asphyxiation
- Closed corners for extra security
- Fully machine-washable for infection control
Connected Bed Bumpers for Adults — All-Round Protection
- The connected bed bumper is identical to the standard but comes with an additional link sheet attached to close the gap between the bed rail and bed frame to further avoid entrapment.
Please allow 8-10 days for delivery.
Here at Bayliss Mobility we care about the products and service we provide for our customers. If you can’t find what you’re looking for on our website. Give us a call on 01262 375 050 and a member of our team will be happy to help.